Emotions are not about being soft and fluffy, but also to manage behavior and relationships. Maintaining your emotions well means maintaining your life with more power and strength. Emotional Intelligence is our mind’s capability to perceive, manage, and express emotions efficiently in real life.
Knowing who you are in the world involves a good level of self-awareness. Knowing your values, strengths, and weaknesses can defend or define you in your life. Self-awareness is the ability to understand your moods, and emotions and their effect on others.
It involves a realistic self-assessment of what you are capable of – your strengths and weaknesses – and knowing how others perceive you. The course covers the awareness part of how you manage your feelings and emotions.
Purpose of this course:
This is a stand-alone course for anyone who is interested in understanding themselves better & wants to explore emotional intelligence in more depth.
- Develop an understanding of who you are, what is your core purpose, what are your values?
- Distinguish how to manage your emotions and feelings more effectively
- Identify the way you manage and control your emotions
- Specify your behavioral preferences to become more self-aware
- Deal with tough situations easier
Self-Awareness & Emotional Intelligence – Leaders as Individual
This course is for:
- Managers and employees
- Students and Children
- Anyone who is suffering from emotional problems and a high temperament
- Those who want to manage their emotions, strengths and skills.
- Meaning of Emotional Intelligence
- Assess your Self Perception
- Working with your Values
- Emotions and their Management
- Determine your Behavioral Preferences
- Defining your Life Goals
- Emotional Well-being
- Verbal and Non‐Verbal Communication Skills
- Determine your Strengths & weaknesses
- Control your temperament, tension and stress levels
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Learn about knowledge and skills that will make them more effective
- Know how to communicate in an intelligent way
- Be able to relate more effectively to their colleagues and others
- Understand how to express feelings and emotions in a wide range of situations