Emotions can influence the way we act and react in every walk of life. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognise our behaviours, moods, and impulses, and helps one build stronger relationships. Emotional intelligence is a skill. And like any other skill, one can get better at it with training and practice.It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behaviour.
With our Emotional Intelligence course, participants will gain a better understanding of self‐management and self-awareness. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions, participants will experience a positive impact on their professional as well as personal lives.
To increase participants’ knowledge of “Emotional Intelligence” and to improve their interpersonal and intra-personal skills, as well as their adaptability, stress management and general mood.
Our emotional intelligence course builds an understanding of how emotions shape who we are, how we relate to others and how to improve relationships. Participants will leave with tools that shine a light on what Emotional Intelligence is and how to use it to great effect.
- Business, psychological and pedagogical trainers
- Organizational Managers
- People with emotional difficulties
- And anyone who wants to better manage their own emotions, strengths and skills.
- What is Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming aware of perceived and actual emotions
- Skills in Emotional Intelligence (self-efficacy, self-regulation)
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non‐Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Self-Management & Self-Awareness
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
Participants will be able to:
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and why it’s important
- Be aware how their emotions affect their behaviour and actions
- Develop self-awareness and self-management of personal emotions
- Recognise emotions in others and respond to those emotions
- Be able to build meaningful relationships.